Move In / Move Out Clean
Moving house can be stressful! Let us take one thing off your plate. We know what real estate agents are looking for when you leave the premises so work to ensure the house is left in top shape.
Or maybe you just purchased a new place and want to give it a good clean before moving in. Either way we’ve got you covered.
So what separates a Move In / Move Out clean from our regular clean?
In addition to our regular 84 point cleaning checklist we:
- Clean all window tracks
- Wipe down all plantation shutters
- Wash down all skirting boards and trims
- Wipe down inside all bathroom vanities
- Wipe down inside all kitchen cupboards
- Wipe down all wardrobe shelves and rails
- Spot removal on walls where possible
- Wipe down doors
- Clean the laundry area
- Sweep out garage
We dedicate a whole day to doing the job thoroughly and require you to be moved out before we start the job to ensure it is carried out correctly. We cannot do the job if there is any furniture in the house or movers walking through.
What we don’t do in a move in / move out clean:
- Carpet cleaning (we vacuum but cannot remove deep stains)
- Interior / Exterior windows
- Clean blinds
- Wash walls (we do spot removal where we can)
- Exterior of the house, including windows / screens
- Major stain removal (you will require a specialist)
- Remove all rubbish – please ensure all trash is taken from inside the house
Please note, our 200% Happiness Guarantee does not apply to Move In/Move Out cleans. We pride ourselves on our high standard, however if you think we may have missed something please let us know within 24 hours so we can fix it up. After this time we cannot guarantee the end result as new dust, dirt, and spiderwebs etc will be starting to build up again!
We are a general house cleaning business and cannot guarantee End Of Lease cleans. We do not fix breakages, deep set stains, light bulbs changes etc that are required to ensure a bond refund. If you are unsure of anything, or have any questions please reach out to us and we’d be happy to help.